- food in throat feeling (very pronounced today)
- stomach pain (just above my naval, nowhere else)
- "heartburn" sensation that feels like it's radiating from my stomach upwards
- sudden nausea (oh no, not this again...)
- less gassy than yesterday, thank goodness
- not constipated
The rapid onset is shocking -- out of the blue, this comes along and I "talk myself through it" now, telling myself, "It's that nausea thing. You won't throw up. You'll be fine."
My searches online suggest causes: acid reflux, gastritis, gall bladder disease. Has anyone else experienced this sudden nausea?